Thursday, November 5, 2009

Looking ahead

I am so excited about this coming Sunday and our Homecoming Service. The day will be long but it will certainly be worth it. The day will start with Coffee and "Krispy Creme" Donuts at 9:30 am. I am wondering how many of our faithful will be present for this time. Some have already said they will only be present for the 11:00 am service. That really worries me because the whole morning has been set aside to celebrate what Cartersville has been through over the past 135 years. If someone misses part of this service they will certainly miss a blessing. We are having a time of testimony of how God has blessed our church through the years. A power point presentation has been created to display the changes that have taken place. Special music is being planned. And as always, a great meal is going to be served. I just wish our church members would get as excited as I am about this upcoming service. Well, the Lord knows what is in everyones heart so He might be planning a big surprise for me.

No comments: