Sunday, November 22, 2009

Blesssings

This is the week of Thanksgiving and I have so many things to be thankful for. First of all I am so glad that I am a Christian and that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior. What a wonderful thing to be thankful for in today's society. I am also thankful for my family. This year has been a tough one for our family. My sister had a serious operation at the first operation and we almost lost her. David's mom passed away in May and my mom has been seriously ill since September of this year. But through it all God has sustained us. He has given us a precious granddaughter to love on and to bring joy into our lives. Our daughter is doing well at FMU and our son and his wife and enjoying their little one in Kentucky. My sister is doing extremely well and my mom is getting a little better.

Cartersville Baptist Church is another thing to be thankful for. David and I have been there for approximately seven years and we have loved every minute of it. The church has grown in numbers and I believe we are finally seeing the church grow spiritually. People are changing and you can see it through their every day walk with the Lord.

Wow what a year this has been for our family. I am just praying that God will show up in 2010 in our personal family and in our church family.

No comments: