Friday, July 25, 2008

Today is Friday and we are getting ready for another day at Cartersville Baptist Church. The bulletins are ready and David has been preparing for his sermon. Our numbers have been really down lately. I am so ready for our church to be filled to capacity and have to put chairs in. I wish that God would pour out His spirit on our church and fill it with people who love the Lord as much as David and I do. Is this too much to ask? For the Lord to send us some new people or bring back the old ones. We send cards, call people, do things for them and nothing happens. Lord I really need a blessing from you! I ask that you send us one and soon.

I also ask that the members of CBC start praying for this too! When we all join in together and ask God to bless you He will hear our prayers.

No comments: