Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wednesday after Easter

Today is the first Wednesday after the Easter Drama and I am kind of at a loss as to what to do tonight at church with the children. I think I am going to let them have fun outside. They have worked so hard over the past few months. They deserve it.

Easter Sunday was a great service. We had almost 100 in attendance which included invited friends and family members. The drama was a success. Plus we had one youth who made a public profession of faith. That made all our hard work with it.

My wish is that we would have that many in attendance every Sunday. But that cannot be done without God's help. Which means I need to be getting down on my knees and praying and asking God for wisdom and guidance on how to grow our church. Not only do I wish our church would grow numerically but spiritually also.

No comments: