Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September is finally here

It's been a month since I have posted last. A lot has happened since then. My family went on vacation. We went on a four day cruise to the Bahamas. I can't believe that we actually accomplished one of our dreams. Our daughter has gone back to USC. I have been sick and David buzzed his hair off. Like I said a lot has happened this past month.

Now we are ready for a new church year. We are starting a new preschool Sunday School class. We have a lot of two and three years old if only we could get them to start coming to Sunday School. We are planning our annual swimming party and hoping that the hurricanes do not interfere with our plans.

Our numbers are still off and the spirit a little off but we are continually praying that God will take control and bring thems around.

No comments: